Publication Opportunities / Full Paper Submission
1. ICES - 2019 Congress' papers will be published in “e-book of abstracts” with the editor and ISBN.
2. “e-book of full paper” with the editor and ISBN will be published. The proceedings should be well-written in terms of language use (the language of proceedings can be English). The proceedings e-book of the ICES - 2019 Congress will be sent to be indexed in Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index. If they response positively we will immediately inform our participants.
3. Meanwhile, if the authors demand selleted manuscripts will be considered for the publication in the Journal of the International Scientific Research (IBAD) (e-ISSN: 2536-4642) after review process. DOI number will be provided to each article published in the IBAD. There is no submission and publishing cost for the participation of the congress.
To see our previous publications please visit at the page Proceedings&Abstracts.
GENERAL NOTIFICATIONS FOR FINAL PAPERS:
* Final/Full Paper submission is optional: If you don't want your final/full paper to be published in the ICES 2019 Proceedings e-Book (with an ISBN number and Editor) and only want to present it at the congress, it is acceptable.
* Final Paper Deadline: After your abstract has been accepted, if you want your full paper to be published in the ICES 2019 Proceedings e-Book (with an ISBN number and Editor) submit your Full Paper between 1st and 30th of June 2019 (Final Paper Sending Deadline).
* Page limit: There is a limit of 15 pages for a final/full paper.
* Paper language: Final/Full papers should be in English.
Please assure that your final/ full paper follows exactly the format and template as described in the final paper template document below since this will be the camera-ready published version.
All final papers should be written only in "word document" as .doc or .docx format.
Please download the following Final Paper Template and submit your final paper exactly according to the template:Templates: Sample full paper template fileYou can email us your full English papers at email@example.com.